Friday, September 30, 2011

Baking Birthday Party Highlights




To celebrate turning 6 this year, my daughter decided she would like a baking party theme.

Preparation for the party was more time consuming than I anticipated with all the baking and sewing.

We made some great matching chef hat and apron sets for all the party guests and pre-baked mini chocolate cakes and cookies for decorating.

To make it easy for the guests to bring their fabulous cake and cookie creations home, we put the cakes in small boxes and the cookies in clear plastic treat bags.  All bags and boxes were pre-labeled with names so there would be no cake and cookie mix ups.

Do you think the party guests had more fun decorating or eating their creations?



1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I wish I was invited hahaha! Yummy. What fun for the girls!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.