Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkins

Hi,  I thought I would share some pictures of our family outing to the local pumpkin patch.  It was a beautiful day.  The kids were excited looking for the perfect pumpkin.  We visited the farm animals, took a tractor ride, walked the corn maze, panned for "gold" and found the two best pumpkins to carve for Halloween. 


Here is one of our favorite pumpkin rhymes:

Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate.
The first one said, "Oh, my it's getting late!"
The second one said, "There are witches in the air."
The third one said, "But we don't care."
The fourth one said, "Let's run, and run and run!"
The fifth one said, "Time for Halloween fun."
  Then Woooooo went the wind
And OUT went the lights.
  And five little pumpkins rolled out of sight.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



Linking to:  debbiedoos newbie linky party

3 comments:

  1. Great photos Cindy!
    I took the kids to a pumpkin patch last weekend and I kept thinking about how I wanted pumpkin pie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy, nice to meet you and welcome to blogging. Glad you found my newbie party. Your day looked fabulous and so fun. Great time of year. Please add my link or button about the newbie party. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cindy! Beautiful pictures. And your girls are just sweet. I also wanted to thank you for stopping by my glitter gourd post. I'm your new GFC follower :)

    Breena
    http://mommyknowslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.