Thursday, February 2, 2012

❤ Cute Personalized Valentine Day Cards ❤

For this year's school Valentine card exchange, we decided to make some personalized photo cards instead of the usual standard store bought princess and fairy valentines.

I found some great free templates for mini wallet cards at The Album Cafe.  You must have photoshop to use them and instructions on how to use the templates were provided.  I needed them!  I spend too much time fumbling my way around photoshop elements but I am finally starting to learn.

I put 2 pictures on a 4x6 print.  Making these personalized valentine cards were just as cost effective as buying the box of cards from the store - I actually think it was cheaper.  I spent $5.20 and ended up with 58 wallet sized cards. Enough for both school classes and a few extras for family.

These cards are unique and a perfect size for the classroom valentine exchange.
linking to

C.R.A.F.T.
Debbidoos





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.