Thursday, March 29, 2012

Stuffed Animal Bling - Making A Collar

What did I do last night you might ask?

Well... instead of sleeping, catching up on some reading, or watching some "T and some V" as the kids call it... I made some pet collars for the girls' newest stuffies.  I don't even remember why or when this idea appeared and became a priority in my daughter's life but after a few days of nagging,  I broke down and made them.

So let me introduce Lickety, Cherie, Moto and Molly:


Here are the finished collars:


After I made the first red felt ones, I came across some cute ribbon and decided to add a monogrammed tag to the collars.  (I think I spent more time looking for my felt glue to make the tag than sewing the ribbon, felt and velcro together.)


And here they are with their new collars:


What a smart looking crew!


linking to

3 comments:

  1. Well aren't they darling! So cute CIndy. Thanks for sharing with the newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy,
    These are so CUTE! What a great idea! My kids would love these for their "pets". I'm a new follower.
    Sharla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, sooo cuuute animals you got there! <3 I love Molly! I have the same kitty toy named Angie. Soooo cuuute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.