Monday, April 2, 2012

Cookies and Flowers

Hello and Happy April!!
I was in the mood to bake something this afternoon so I tried a new cookie recipe.


These cookies were fantastic!  YUM!!   It was the first time I have made this Peanut Butter Cookie recipe from the book Barefoot Contessa Parties by Ina Garten.

I halved the recipe so there would not be an overabundance of temptation around.   These cookies are a hit with the kids and they are really tasty so we will see how long they will last in the pantry.  My guess they will not last once my husband tries them.



Even though it is not that warm outside today, the kids spread some towels out on the deck for a picnic.  We ate our cookies outside.   They added a few "floral" arrangements of some freshly picked weed-like vegetation.... I was told they are "be-ooooooo-tiful flowers".





Cookies and Flowers.   It was a good afternoon!


linking to:
C.R.A.F.T.
skip to my lou
craftomaniac
motivate me mondays

2 comments:

  1. Love it! The flowers look so enchanting and now i want those cookies :)
    Follow me back please :) New follower on GFC.
    XO
    Frenchy

    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need cookies right now. I think I have made this recipe, thanks for reminding me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.