Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sweet Strawberry Stackable Bento Box

Hello everyone!  Thanks for stopping by today.

I have been trying to make lunch a little more interesting for the kids these days.  And trying to make use of the different bento containers in the cupboard.

Today, I used a stackable bento box that has 2 main compartments and a thin top one which is held together with a bento box elastic.   I picked up this cute strawberry box a couple of years ago at Daiso.


I was able to fit in bite sized home made pizza (leftovers from last night's dinner), sliced strawberries, cantaloupe tulips, butterfly cucumbers, baby carrot sticks and a granola bar.

My 4 year old ate it all and a banana too!  She has a very healthy appetite!!


participating in the following linky parties: debbie-dooscraftomaniacc.r.a.f.t., making the world cuter, bentolunch

6 comments:

  1. That is so so cute! looks yummy too. Thanks for sharing at the newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, This lunch looks super cute and mouth watering! I've nominated you for the Versatile Bloggers Award! Please stop by when you get a chance to check it out. I hope you have a wonderful night!
    Sharla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharla - I will have to come over and check it out.

      Delete
  3. This is a brilliant idea! Beautiful blog you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bento! I love the bite size pizza idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bento is too cute and yes your 4 yr old has a very good appetite indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.