Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bunny Bento


Using our largest laptop lunch container and a small square container, this bento held half a PB and honey sandwich, cheese bunnies, carrot sticks, strawberry and cucumber skewers and a home made granola bar.  

My four year old had fun and helped out with making the cheese bunnies.  She couldn't wait to eat her lunch.  And polished off all the cheese bits and broken bunnies before I had time to save them for dinner's mac and cheese sauce.

Black sesame seeds work great for little eyes and noses.


The kids eat so much cucumber and carrots that I am surprised they have not tired of eating them.
I can't wait for all the summer fruit and veg to come into season to add some more variety to our lunches.


linking to: bentolunch craftomaniac   c.r.a.f.t.  debbiedoos

5 comments:

  1. Great lunch! Love the cheesy bunnies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy! I am always in awww of Moms like you. I was never that creative...probably because my boys were both awesome eaters and ate the food way too fast. Thanks for sharing with the newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cheese bunnies are amazing!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative. I remember doing some of this when my grown kids were ittle. It brings back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost too cute to eat! The bunnies are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.