Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lil' Red in the Garden


I was lucky a little while ago when I won a pattern from Gingermelon Dolls.  She makes and sells the cutest little dolls, patterns, and kits.

I have had the pieces cut out since Spring Break so I finally told myself I need sit down and sew her. It didn't take too long to make her.  And I am sure some of my stitches are a little wonky.   But overall I think she turned out good.

Here is Lil' Red resting against a rock gnome home in our garden. 


We had a great week of hot weather and it has been very summer-like.  The kids have been playing in our little pool and running through the sprinkler.  Even though today was another sunny day, the temperature is dropping and it felt like a normal May day.


Luckily, there are no big bad wolves in our garden!


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

linking to: debbiedoos  craftomaniac   c.r.a.f.t.  making the world cuter

5 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy!! I love how your Li'l Red turned out!! And she looks lovely next to all your pretty flowers! Thank goodness our nice weather finally arrived, hope we have an extra long summer this year! Have a wonderful long weekend!
    ~Shelly xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little doll. So glad you put your project together. I can relate to having projects sitting around just waiting to be completed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, this is so cute and looks lovely in your garden. I discovered you on Debbiedoos and I'm now following, I would appreciate if you followed back. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the CUTEST thing!! My daughter would never let that stay in a garden!! She loves little things like that!!
    So Sweet!
    Visiting from newbie party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! ( visiting from Debbiedoos and looking around after viewing the Dreamcatcher : )
    Also saw that Bento box and now I have to do one for my grandkids SOON!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.