Friday, February 1, 2013

Needle Books and Embroidery


I have been setting up individual sewing kits for the kids as they are showing an interest in embroidery lately.  To organize their kits, I thought the addition of a needle book would be a great idea.  I have pinned a few cute ones on pinterest.





I had to make two and I used this great tutorial.   The cute fruit fabric was scored from a friend who was doing a major destash of her fabric and craft supplies.  Woo hoo!

Now that they have their own organized sewing kit, they can work on their embroidered tea towels without hassling mom for supplies all the time.  And I don't have to worry about needles poking out of pin cushions and floating loose in their kits.















I predict there will be lots of cat and dog motifs as they are all the rage with the kids right now.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.